The Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place on Thursday 20th March, from 1 - 2pm in the Old Theatre, Old Building.
- Ratification of the previous AGM
- Receive Trustees Report
- Strategic Priorities Update
- Receive 2012/13 Accounts
- Discussion and Debate on the 2013/14 Financial Year
- Discussion and Debate on the 2014/15 Financial Year
- Appointments of the Auditors
- Review and Approve list of affiliations
- Open questions to the Trustees by the members
This will be presented in the form of a presentation. Copies will be available after the meeting through the Lecture Capture system.
Appointment of the Auditors
The Trustee Board would like to reappoint Crowe Clark Whitehill as the Auditors for the 2013/14 Accounts.
Review and approve list of affiliations
We currently affiliate to:
- National Union of Students (NUS)
- 3 Cosas
- Abortion Rights
- Defend the Right to Protest Campaign
- Equal Access Campaign
- Student Action for Refugees
- Unite Against Facism
- British Universities & Colleges Sport (BUCS)
- Love Music Hate Racism
- Meat Free Mondays
- National Union of Students
- Unite Against Fascism
- Workers’ Rights Consortium
- UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA)
Questions to the Trustees
If you wish to submit your questions to the Trustees, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the Online Form to let us know. Jay Stoll will answer these on behalf of the Trustee Board.